HGV Class 1 Night Driver
Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for a HGV Class 1 Night Driver for our client based in Crick, Northamptonshire. We are looking for a driver to support the Night Network at their National Hub an ongoing, pre-booked basis.
The main roles of HGV Class 1 Night Driver will include:
- Average shift length 10-12 hours per shift
- Delivering to car dealerships to when closed
- Some hand balling
- Keeping in contact with the depot and reporting any issues as they happen
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
- Must commit to Monday to Friday - ongoing work
To be considered, HGV Class 1 Driver are required to have the following:
- Must hold a current, valid Class 1/C+E UK licence
- Must have a digital tachograph card & full CPC card
- No DR’s or DD’s endorsements (for insurance purposes only)
- Must successfully pass a 2-hour assessment & induction (paid for 4 hours)
We are pleased to offer the following pay rates –r
Monday to Friday PAYE – £19.52ph first 45 hours, £23.34ph after 45 hours
For PAYE workers only holiday pay is accrued separately to the above rates.
This role is Monday to Friday, start times normally 2300.
Please apply & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible!