Accept Recruitment is now recruiting Warehouse Administrator for our busy client based in Derbyshire, DE55.
- Preparing/ printing picking list
- Updating the systems with relevant data
- Liaising with managers and warehouse staff on issues relating to the operation
- Keeping accurate records of stock
- Complying with Quality, Health and Safety procedures, ensuring a safe working environment for self and others.
- Providing general administration support
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- IT literate – Microsoft packages including Excel
- Highly flexible attitude, committed and willing to carry out varied tasks positively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player but also able to work on your own initiative
- ongoing position
- weekly wages
- dedicated Account Manager
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 - 17:00
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.