Customer Data Integrity Analyst (M/F)
Compusoft is a fast-growing private equity-backed market-leading software (SaaS) provider of solutions dedicated to the kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom (KBB) retail Industry with 500+ employees across Europe, North America, Africa, and APAC. Our software enables kitchen, bathroom, furniture, and fenestration retailers and manufacturers to make their customer's dream rooms, homes, and buildings a reality by providing software that makes design and management easy. We are quickly growing, with high organic growth and acquisition a crucial part of our success story.
About the Customer Success Group at Compusoft
We start and end each day thinking about our customers. We know them, learn from them, and help them run their businesses with creativity and precision. Doing this well has been a hallmark of what has driven Compusoft's success since its inception.
About the Role
We are 15 months into the implementation of Salesforce as our single-point-of-truth for all marketing, sales and customer data. We have recently implemented NetSuite (our new billing system).
Introducing these new systems was designed to streamline the processes and improve the flow of information across the many teams that operate in the Compusoft Group. However, there is ongoing work required to clean, and maintain, the integrity of our data.
To accelerate our adoption of Salesforce as our single-point-of-truth, we are investing in this role to evaluate, clean, and edit our customer data in Salesforce. This role is critical to our success. Working within a cross-functional team of finance, operations, and customer success people, you will ensure our data is 100% accurate, and we’re able to use Salesforce completely across a selected number of countries we operate in. There is an opportunity in this role to learn and develop your experience within Salesforce and the way Compusoft is working.
- Update SFDC with the correct churn amounts for the period from April 1st, 2020 to now.
- Fix all unreconciled accounts in SFDC manually (likely thousands of corrections to be made)
- Ensure ongoing BAU monitoring
- Be a contact person for other departments regarding billing related questions
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- First experiences working on data cleansing projects within Salesforce
- Solid experience in working with Excel and managing large amount of data
- Transforming and migrating large amount of data
- Experience in collaborating with different teams in different countries would be a plus
Required skills and competencies:
- Excellent attention to details
- Comfortable in communicating in English and communicating across time-zones. Other Language knowledge highly appreciated
- Thrives with repetitive, manual, work and finds enjoyment in making progress each day towards the eventual achievement of a critical task
- Comfort communicating the truth of what you’re seeing to executive stakeholders (Chief Customer Success Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Commercial Officer), and recommending courses of action based on your knowledge and experience
- Technically minded person comfortable with navigating larger amounts of data
- Process minded person, who quickly understands a process and how to execute it BUT also can improve and streamline that process whilst executing it
- Goal driven individual, willing to ask questions and challenge the direction and process being used to achieve our goal where appropriate
Join our team of experts
We offer a fast-paced and exciting work environment, with attractive employment conditions including competitive salary and flexible and autonomous working. We are an international and motivated team in a growing company. We look forward to receiving your application!