Recruitment & HR Co-Ordinator
Are you experienced in coordinating HR and recruiting tasks?
Do you love a face paced environment where no two days are the same?
Are you an effective communicator with a passion for people?
…Then this one is for you!
(Please note this is a part time but permanent opportunity)
The company operates in the construction and trades industry
It is a great time to join this rapidly growing family business and we are looking for someone who can make a positive impact by hiring exceptional candidates.
What will you be responsible for?
- Pre- Screening & interviewing potential candidates by phone, teams or face to face
- Maintaining candidate pipeline for upcoming projects or opportunities
- Advertising job opportunities across various avenues
- Sourcing candidates
- Day-to-day dealings with any personnel enquiries, severances or disputes and uplifting to senior management where required
- Implementing or updating company systems or processes to maintain efficiency
- Ensure the company is always compliant with HR laws and practices and monitor changes in regulations
- Create and update documentation and policies where required
What we need from you?
- HR and/or recruitment experience
- Effective and confident communicator both verbal and written
- Proactive time management skills
- Good attention to detail
What will you get in return?
- Competitive base salary of up to £16,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Standard pension contributions
- Standard holiday entitlements for the first year, after each year of service an additional days holiday up to a maximum of 5 days
- Flexible working hours of up to 15 hours per week across 2/3 days
- Hybrid working opportunity after training and onboarding is completed
- One to one training and full time support where required
- Free reign management style once up to speed