Business Administrator Support Apprentice
Post Title: Business Administrator Support Apprentice
Responsible to: Senior Finance Administrator
Hours: 37 hours per week
Based: Office based at Old Arley, CV7 8HN
The Rowan Organisation provides support services to people in receipt of a Direct Payment and or a Personal Health Budget, which help maximise their opportunity for independent living.
The role of the Business Administrator Support Apprentice
is to provide administrative support to all staff across the organisation in order to facilitate the streamlined delivery of this support.
In carrying out their duties the Business Administrator Support Apprentice should be mindful of the need to maximise the opportunity for self determination and to work in a way which empowers people to take and maintain control of their own lives.
Business Administrator Support Apprentice’s should also work in a way which recognises the individual's cultural needs and ensures adherence to the Organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy.
The Business Administrator Support Apprentice will:
• provide telephone liaison with customers and outreach staff, verifying and recording messages and information through our Customer Relationship Management system.
• operate within the Quality Assurance measures required by the organisation.
• ensure all meeting preparation, minute taking, and typing is completed effectively and in accordance with any agreed deadlines
• be responsible for the filing of relevant administration and electronic documents
• provide excellent customer service and positively promote the organisational aims at all times.
• ensure that information for individuals is presented in an accessible format that is specific to individual requirements.
• maintain the administrative requirements of this post, both in paper & electronic format, including the use of the Organisation’s IT systems.
• ensure accurate preparation and processing of letters and reports.
• support the promotion of our Personal Assistant (PA) Register across both England and Wales.
• liaise with external companies and internal staff in respect of orders, quotes and bookings.
• collate, receive and distribute post, and record, as required.
• monitor and collate information relating to new referrals and to liaise with relevant parties accordingly
• set up new payroll accounts using a Sage payroll system, according to information received on the referral paperwork
• register accounts with HMRC and monitor incoming paperwork in relation to this
• update Government Gateway in relation to the new accounts
• register new customer pension accounts on NEST pensions and update Customer Records system accordingly
• support the Managed Accounts team with the referral process including setting up new accounts, sending letters out for Personal Contributions and monitoring receipt of same, prior to allocation.
• monitor the Managed Accounts email folder and respond to and allocate these emails appropriately
• monitor and order stationery on a monthly basis
• ensure recruitment documents are uploaded to the CRM system, Website, Universal Job Match and any other place required.
• support customers with queries in relation to their recruitment.
• record sickness on our BrightHR system and produce reports to support the Senior Management Team.
• attend staff meetings, relevant training courses and personal supervision
• keep an inventory of all equipment, arrange for necessary maintenance and report to appropriate person the need for replacement.
• work in a collaborative manner with other staff members within The Rowan Organisation.
• any other duty which may from time to time be allocated, providing this falls within the role of Business Administrator Support Apprentice