Finance & Clerical Administrator
Post Title: Finance & Clerical Administrator
Responsible to: Senior Finance Administrator
Hours: 20 hours per week
Based: Office based at Old Arley, CV7 8HN
The Rowan Organisation provides support services to people in receipt of a Direct Payment and or a Personal Health Budget, which help maximise their opportunity for independent living.
The role of the Finance & Clerical Administrator is to provide administrative support to all staff across the organisation in order to facilitate the streamlined delivery of this support.
In carrying out their duties the Finance & Clerical Administrator should be mindful of the need to maximise the opportunity for self determination and to work in a way which empowers people to take and maintain control of their own lives.
Finance & Clerical Administrator’s should also work in a way which recognises the individual's cultural needs and ensures adherence to the Organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy.
The Finance & Clerical Administrator will:
• provide telephone liaison with customers and outreach staff, verifying and recording messages and information through our Customer Relationship Management system.
• operate within the Quality Assurance measures required by the organisation.
• ensure all meeting preparation, minute taking, and typing is completed effectively and in accordance with any agreed deadlines
• be responsible for the filing of relevant administration and electronic documents
• provide excellent customer service and positively promote the organisational aims at all times.
• ensure that information for individuals is presented in an accessible format that is specific to individual requirements.
• maintain the administrative requirements of this post, both in paper & electronic format, including the use of the Organisation’s IT systems.
• ensure accurate preparation and processing of letters and reports.
• support the promotion of our Personal Assistant (PA) Register across both England and Wales.
• liaise with external companies and internal staff in respect of orders, quotes and bookings.
• collate, receive and distribute post, and record, as required.
• monitor and collate information relating to new referrals and to liaise with relevant parties accordingly
• set up new payroll accounts using a Sage payroll system, according to information received on the referral paperwork
• register accounts with HMRC and monitor incoming paperwork in relation to this
• update Government Gateway in relation to the new accounts
• register new customer pension accounts on NEST pensions and update Customer Records system accordingly
• support the Managed Accounts team with the referral process including setting up new accounts, sending letters out for Personal Contributions and monitoring receipt of same, prior to allocation.
• monitor the Managed Accounts email folder and respond to and allocate these emails appropriately
• monitor and order stationery on a monthly basis
• ensure recruitment documents are uploaded to the CRM system, Website, Universal Job Match and any other place required.
• support customers with queries in relation to their recruitment.
• record sickness on our BrightHR system and produce reports to support the Senior Management Team.
• attend staff meetings, relevant training courses and personal supervision
• keep an inventory of all equipment, arrange for necessary maintenance and report to appropriate person the need for replacement.
• work in a collaborative manner with other staff members within The Rowan Organisation.
• any other duty which may from time to time be allocated, providing this falls within the role of Finance & Clerical Administrator