Care Assistant Day
Come and join our fantastic team as a Care Assistant at The Manor House Nursing Home, Chatburn, BB7 4AW, Full and Part Time Positions available.
CQC Rated Good
A desirable opportunity has arisen within our friendly, established care team at The Manor House Nursing Home, Chatburn, offering a homely and caring environment for up to 50 Residential and Nursing residents, we pride ourselves in providing quality care, ensuring that our residents receive the care they deserve in a safe and supportive environment.
At The Manor House Nursing Home, we put our residents and our staff at the heart of everything we do. From your very first visit you will feel the difference…
We are looking for kind and caring people who want to make a difference to the lives of others.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our care team.
As one of our care assistants you will get to meet our wonderful residents and build relationships with them, by providing comfortable, safe and dignified support in their everyday lives.
Our highly dedicated care team ensure that a bespoke and high standard of care is delivered.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Willingness to learn and progress.
Caring, compassionate individual.
Good team player.
About the Role
To assist in the provision of care and work as part of the team to achieve required standards. Ensure Service User dignity and provide a person-centred approach. Participate in the general activities of daily life and maintain a safe environment.
- Assist residents with daily activities as required, including assistance at meal times
- Assist residents in all aspects of their care needs, e.g., physical, emotional and spiritual
- Resident interaction and promotion of social activities
- Ensure timely assistance is provided
- Maintain correct and high standards of recording and documentation
- Adopt a person-centred approach
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum
- Bank holiday enhancements
The successful candidate will be subjected to a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.