Purchase Ledger Clerk
Accept Recruitment are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for a well-established, UK based manufacturer of quality cleaning and hygiene products (LE3 postcode).
This position is on a permanent basis working part time of 2 days per week (Monday & Tuesday) 9am to 5pm.
The salary on offer is £9,000
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be:
- Responsible for Purchase Ledger integrity i.e., matching, checking, inputting onto system
- Responsible for invoicing onto system expense invoices and for issuing of the invoices to relevant levels of authority for authorisation and payment.
- Assisting with the preparation of end of month bought ledger closedowns
- Responsible for Petty Cash & Company Cash Book
- Daily input of cash receipts for Sales Ledger
- Issuing payments relating to the Field Sales expenses
- To be aware of ISO 9001.2000 and ISO 14001.2000 Company Procedures appertaining to Accounts Department functions.
- Ensuring BACs payments are set up when authorised and required
- To cover Credit Control/Accounts in times of holiday, sickness or other absence agreed
- Monitoring usage and reconciliation of credit card transactions
- Credit checks of clients/suppliers
- Any other reasonable duties requested by Management
Experience required for the position:
- Have previous experience in a similar finance position
- Possess knowledge of all accounts/credit control/payroll operations
- Good IT skills (Microsoft package) with the ability to be a quick learner on systems
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
If you are looking for a secure position in a friendly working environment, have the right background and can get to the location, please apply now with your updated CV & contact details.