Ultimate Recruitment are looking for a Transport Administrator to join our team for one of our well established clients based in Northampton.
Salary - £28,080
Monday - Saturday any 5 from 6 rotating shift patterns to cover Morning, Mid and afternoon.
Company benefits package & pension
- Successfully meet the targets driven by the Transport Supervisor.
- Ensure the smooth running of De-Brief and staff communication.
- Contribute to training and development of yourself and the delivery teams.
- Assist in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with NPS.
- Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties and obligations.
Day to day duties
- A key part of this role is to de-brief all vehicles on their return maintaining stock integrity checking for vehicle damage and cleanliness
- You will be responsible for checking all equipment used by the crews daily
- You will collate and distribute regular updates to delivery crews.
- You will adopt a diplomatic approach to problem resolution and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all delivery crews
- Work closely with all members who contribute to daily deliveries including warehouse and Health and Safety
- When time permits you will assist the rest of the team within the Transport Office to complete daily duties.
- Maintain accurate records
- An understanding of IT.
- Be organised and able to prioritise
- Home delivery experience would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Work well under pressure.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, in particular excel & outlook.
- An understanding of transport systems Flexipod, Vision, Telematics would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to think rationally under pressure.
- Previous experience in the logistics sector an advantage but not essential.
- Flexible, versatile.
for more information please call charlotte on 01604 210924