We are urgently looking for Rota Co-ordinator
Full Job Description
Dudley Urgent Treatment Centre - Rota Coordinator Role Salary: Up to £19,000P/a.
We currently have a vacancy for a Rota Coordinator at Dudley
Your main duties will include:
- Ø Building relationships with various clinicians and identifying the availability
- Ø Cover Clinician shifts using clinicians with the appropriate skill set
- Ø Covering clinical shifts within specified resource budget
- Ø Daily confirmation of clinician shifts to ensure patients are managed safely
- Ø Liaising with agencies and independent clinicians
- Ø Reporting on hours filled and costs
- Ø Ensuring all clinicians have the appropriate compliance prior to working
- Ø Ensuring compliance is always kept up to date for clinicians working within the service.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work under pressure particularly when shifts need to be covered at the last minute, you must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to think fast to ensure we always have full coverage.
Must be computer literate but full training will be provided on in-house systems.
Must have a good knowledge of Teams, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Days & Times: 37.5 hours per week. Monday-Friday between 09:00 – 20:00hrs
(You will be required to work some evenings to ensure shifts are filled).
Based on Dudley :
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £19,000 Per annum
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dudley, DY1 2HQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative: 1 year (required)