Pro1 Recruitment are currently looking FLT Counterbalance drivers for one of our pristine clients based in Coleshill. The company is an ever-growing with a friendly environment and this is a fantastic opportunity to grow alongside the business.
As an FLT counterbalance driver your duties will be:
- Unloading trucks and moving stock around the warehouse
- Operating FLT equipment to perform work requirements
- Ensuring H&S and other legal requirements are always maintained
- Performing routine pre-inspections to ensure equipment is suitable for use
- General warehouse duties included
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 6-month experience Counterbalance and Forklift usage within an industrial arena
- Good awareness of workplace health and safety
- A good level of English, numeracy and literacy is also required
- Experience in double decker’s and diesel counterbalance ideal but not essential
- Monday to Friday
- 10:00 – 20:00
Pay rate for FLT Counterbalance Driver
Safety boots and Hi-Viz required
Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
If you are interested in the job offer, please call our office, and get yourself registered.
Pro1 Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.