Branch Manager (Recruitment)
Come and join Accept Recruitment as a Recruitment Branch Manager!
Our company is growing and are offering an exciting opportunity to an experienced and energetic Recruitment Branch Manager to head up our brand-new site in Bristol.
We pride ourselves on being the recruiter of choice for workers: due to our powerful reputation, we have an outstanding record of attracting the best candidates on the market (check out our Google Review rating).
As the Recruitment Branch Manager, you will be responsible for all client and worker requirements from start to finish whilst giving the highest standard of service.
You will ensure our clients receive the full allocation of staff to meet their requirements, interview candidates to assess their suitability, conduct inductions on site, ensure client satisfaction with service and resolve any issues to time sheet management to ensure candidates are paid correctly and on time.
Main responsibilities for the role:
Fulfilment of shifts:
- Liaising with clients for shift patterns and numbers
- Updating the Resourcing team so they have all correct information to advertise and to source for suitable candidates
- Ensure all shifts are filled and back-ups in place where possible
- Reporting any finishers that are available for other assignments or are unsuitable
- Interviews and Induction:
- Interviewing candidates in person or via video call to check suitability of candidate for role
- Introduce clients to candidate (personal profile or face to face)
- Ensure compliance is complete (system checks and all RTW check)
- Provide update to candidate and book on first shift
Candidate Satisfaction and Retention:
- Contact candidates after first shift and check their commitment to return
- Deal with any candidate queries promptly
- Daily & weekly new starter check
- Ensure all candidates are paid on time and any queries resolved promptly
- Ensure PPE is distributed to any new starters where applicable
- Candidate referrals
Client Satisfaction and Retention:
- Check-ins and backfilling of any absences
- Check with client that they are happy with any new starters and resolve any issues
- Respond to any client requests and upsell where possible
- KPI management – individual achievements
- Sending timesheets to clients weekly & ensure prompt collection of timesheets
- Check validation received from head office and advise of any amendments
- Deal with any payroll queries promptly
Experience & background:
- Previous recruitment experience (ideally Industrial) and local market knowledge along with the ability to deliver new business targets.
- Outstanding organisation, planning and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed people/HR management experience
- Ability to set own priorities and make decisions confidently
- To interact and communicate effectively and clearly (written & oral)
- To be able to prioritise & work meet deadlines and targets.
- Experience of managing processes from end to end with responsibility for completion.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages
- Full UK driving licence
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.