Class 2 Drivers
Accept recruitment are currently looking for Class 2 drivers for a contract on Lutterworth.
Working for the one of the UK’s leading stationery suppliers Class 2 drivers will be delivering stationary products to offices and places of business around the midlands area.
Our client treats their agency staff the same as they treat their full-time employees and will make sure that drivers have all the information and training they need to be successful in this role. The first few days on the assignment will be “buddied up” with an experienced driver to learn the route. For the right candidates, permanent positions will be available.
- Monday – Friday 0600 start times.
- £14.50 per hour PAYE
- 28 days paid holiday a year
- Full training given
What you need:
- Full valid UK Class 2 licence
- Valid CPC and Digi cards
- Minimum of having held licence for 1 year for insurance purposes
- Minimum age 21 for insurance purposes
- Maximum 6-point (no DD, DR, CD, or IN) codes
- Friendly manner as role is customer facing
- A reasonable level of fitness – the work isn’t heavy, but it is physical
- 6-8 deliveries per day to office and business addresses
- Use of hand- scanner (full training provided)
- Full compliance with Tacho law and vehicle checks
- Drivers are tracked for safe driving and speed compliance
What you get:
- Guaranteed work Monday to Friday
- £14.50 per hour
- Guaranteed minimum of 8 hours pay a day
- 28 days holiday at full pay
- Full training in the role
- The same route every day
- A friendly and fun work place
If you feel this role is for you, please apply below!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.