Salary: £15384 (£30k pro-rata)
Hours: Part-time, Monday to Friday, 20 hours per week (10:00 am – 2:00 pm)
Are you experienced in financial month-end processes? Are you looking for part-time hours, possibly to fit around school pickups/drop-offs? Are you experienced in Payroll? Then, this is the role for you!
A part-time permanent position has arisen in Bedworth. This role is the assistant to the Financial Controller, supporting in all areas from Month end journals, and balance sheet reconciliations to processing invoices and credit control.
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Completion of month-end journals, including prepayments, accruals, fixed assets, management fee,s and payroll
- Completion of month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Payroll
- Managing accounts email inbox and actioning accordingly
- Completion of statement reconciliations for payments runs
- Process bank journals
- Full credit control process
- Any other duties as advised by management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous finance experience, particularly with month-end processes
- Hold the qualification of AAT or be QBE
- Have strong IT skills with Intermediate excel skills;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Display a high attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Have relevant understanding of export/import to ensure compliance with rules and that correct documentation is held (preferable)
- Holiday: 33 Days pro-rata on the start date and depending on days worked
- Onsite parking
- Private healthcare after probation
Hours can differ for the right candidate depending on business needs.
If you are interested in our Part-Time Management Accountant position, please apply online today.