Accept Recruitment are offering an exciting opportunity to a talented individual to join a rapidly growing technical sales support team within a manufacturing/processing industry.
Based in Bedford, the position is permanent with working hours of Mon to Fri, 39 hours per week. The salary on offer is up to £25k, depending on level of experience and knowledge. Any overtime will also be paid.
This is office based working in a small team and would suit someone who has recently completed a business administrator or customer service apprenticeship and who wants to start their career within an engineering company that offers opportunities thorough training & development and a real opportunity to move into a more senior role.
As the Junior Parts Sales Administrator, your role will be:
- Dealing with customer enquiries regarding the machinery & parts
- Preparing quotes
- Liaising with both internal teams (Engineers and Sales) and external customers, suppliers and clients
- Working within set timelines
- General administration duties
Experience & Background for the Junior Parts Sales Administrator:
- Exceptional customer service skills who has a professional, yet friendly manner
- Ideally has some experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Attention to detail to complete documents/quotations accurately first time
- IT skills (Microsoft Office package)
- Adaptable and willingness to learn as full training will be given
Interested? please apply now with your most recent CV and contact details.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.