Are you an experienced Staffing Coordinator looking for your next career move? At Stadium Group head office in Coventry we are looking for someone to join the active and rewarding world that is Events, Training and Facilities Management.
If successful, you will be a part of our staffing team. This places you at the heart of our business, which is both rewarding and highly pressured! Our fast-growing company is a place for strong willed and career hungry individuals. As the company grows, you will too.
We can offer on-site parking, great personal development opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects and events, and all this with a fantastic team to support you along the way!
As Staffing Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Planning and carrying out scheduling of 800+ staff across various sites nationally
- Updating spreadsheets and in-house systems
- Liaising with clients over phone and email
- Communicating across all relevant departments pre and post event
- Sending out start times to staff, creating rota’s and timesheets
- Ensuring operations have all necessary paperwork for their event days
- Offering on the day support to the operations team, liaising between them and our casual staff
The successful Staffing Coordinator will have the following experience:
- Background in transport, logistics, recruitment or events
- Strong customer service experience
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to work to a high standard under pressure is absolutely paramount
- Positive energy and the ability to motivate those around you
- Business minded and keen to bring new ideas to the table
Salary is £16,000-£21,000 per annum depending on experience
09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday (1 day over the weekend on a rota basis with a day off in the week)
1 in every 3 weeks you will need to be contactable on the company mobile from 7am-10pm every day of the week. The team are very flexible to work around any other commitments outside of work. This is paid on top of your salaried payment.