Part-time HR Administrator
We are recruiting for a part-time HR administrator to join our HR Transactional team to provide a high quality integrated service to the education sector.
Based in Huntingdon, EPM are an established and highly successful organisation looking to expand the existing team in a market leading and fast growing company. We offer a friendly and supportive team structure and a professional working environment.
As an HR Administrator you will be responsible for a portfolio of Schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts. You will support them with all aspects of contractual HR administration; provide customers with an efficient and responsive service and respond to their HR administration enquiries, along with other HR issues in a professional manner, escalating when appropriate to a senior colleague.
What are we looking for in a HR Administrator?
- Excellent IT skills; particularly Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised with great attention to detail, delivering quality work to deadlines
- Willingness to continually learn and develop as an individual
- Great communication skills and ability to work with staff across all levels
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Honest and discreet with a professional and diligent approach to work
- A positive and pro-active team player but equally able to work independently
What can you expect in return?
- Work for the leading HR and Payroll provider in the education sector
- Tailored Learning and Development Programme
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Mentoring programme
- Excellent reward package including a staff wellbeing programme
Why choose EPM?
There’s a reason people have stayed with EPM for a number of years, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 26 days annual leave
- A generous pension package
- BUPA Cash Payment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle Scheme
- Company events
- Tailored learning and development programmes
- We offer an inclusive and open workplace
At EPM we have great career progression and learning and development courses along the way. We are all about supporting our staff and promoting people from within.
Apply now and become a part of the ever-growing EPM family.