U-educate are looking for SEMH Teachers for our clients based in Eastleigh
- developing programmes of learning activities
- planning, preparing, and researching lessons
- preparing and adapting teaching materials
- making use of special facilities and/or equipment
- contact and teaching time with students on an individual, class, or small group basis
- checking and assessing students' work and giving feedback
- encouraging personal development via tutorial and pastoral work
- attending meetings and reviews
- liaising with parents, external agencies, and a range of other professionals, such as speech and language therapists, physiotherapists, and educational psychologists
- writing reports
- coordinating the work of support staff
- Have experience of working with children with special educational needs in a primary/secondary school setting
- Ability to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to work with children
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Comfortable teaching GCSE Level Maths and English
- Monday to Friday (Hours TBC)
- £130-£200 a day (based on experience)
If you are interested in the job role, please apply now and one of our resources will contact you shortly.
U-Educate are dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
U-Educate provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-Educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.