U-educate are looking for Secondary School Cover Supervisors for our clients based in Fareham
- Supervision of secondary school Students in the absence of their full time Teacher
- Manage class behaviour, motivate, and encourage all pupils to take part
- Ensure all Students are adhering to the behaviour code and completing the work that has been set by the class teacher
- Prior experience as a cover supervisor or a university degree
- Ability to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to work with children
- Hours vary based on school
- £85-£110 per day
- Day to Day
If you are interested in the job role, please apply now and one of our resources will contact you shortly.
U-Educate are dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
U-Educate provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-Educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.