U-educate are looking for PE teachers for one of our clients based in Fareham
- Prepare lessons and teaching materials
- Teach and coach a range of sports and physical activities to pupils of different ages and abilities
- Manage class behaviour, motivate, and encourage all pupils to take part
- Work with learning support assistants to help pupils with special educational needs and disabilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of the UK PE curriculum
- Knowledge of PE examination processes and requirements for GCSE and A-level
- Knowledge of physical exercises, stretching, nutrition and sports recovery
- Knowledge of different rules and regulations for sports, including athletics and team sports
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ability to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to work with children
- Basic knowledge of first aid and recognised first-aid certificate
- Monday to Friday (Hours tbc)
- £130-£200 p/day
- Different types of contracts available.
If you are interested in the job role, please apply now and one of our resourcers will contact you shortly.
U-Educate are dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
U-Educate provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-Educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.