U-educate are looking for Science teachers for one of our clients based in Southampton
- Provides instruction and guidance to help students explore and understand important concepts in science, including problem-solving and how to gather evidence to support ideas or decisions
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ability to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to work with children
- Monday to Friday (Hours TBC)
- £130-£200 p/day
- Different contract types available
If you are interested in the job role, please apply now and one of our resourcers will contact you shortly.
U-Educate are dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.