U-educate are looking for English teachers for one of our clients based in Chichester
- Prepare lessons and teaching materials
- Manage class behaviour, motivate, and encourage all pupils to take part
- Work with learning support assistants to help pupils with special educational needs and disabilities
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Up-to-date knowledge of the UK English curriculum
- Knowledge of English examination processes and requirements for GCSE and A-level
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ability to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to work with children
- Relevant teaching experience across Key Stage Three and Key stage Four (A-Level is beneficial)
- Monday to Friday
- £130-£200 per day
- Different contracts available
If you are interested in the job role, please apply now and one of our resources will contact you shortly.
U-Educate are dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
U-Educate provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-Educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.