Traffic & Event Parking Operations Manager
Job title: Traffic & Event Parking Operations Manager
Location: Midlands Head Office (role requiring nationwide travel)
Contract type: Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: 40 hours per week the hours of work will be flexible to meet the business demands and will often include weekends and evenings.
Who are we…?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our client's wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals to local authorities.
To find out more about our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for…?
Due to our expansion, we are looking for an outstanding Traffic & Event Parking Operations Manager, with a proven track record, to join our current operations team. This post would be midlands based however travel to events across the UK would be required. We are a business that has grown over the last few years with no view to stopping there. The ideal candidate must be very hands-on and not afraid to roll up their sleeves. seen as an exceptional leader of teams of all levels and skillsets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- To oversee the daily running of events, including but not limited to football clubs.
- The ability to create event traffic management plans
- Proven ability to park 1000's of cars in event fields at festivals and events
- Developing our team of Operations Coordinators, supervisors, and overall teams at each site
- working very closely with our recruitment, staffing and training teams to ensure the right number and calibre of staff are deployed at each venue.
- Working closely with all of our clients both old and new. In developing new and existing business.
- Developing and implementing operational plans and risk assessments.
- Working closely with the finance department to ensure all budgets are met
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and skills;
- Experience working in the events industry
- Ability to communicate with clients up to executive level
- A focused and analytical Changemaker, who is adept at developing continuous improvement strategies and program delivery at every level within the organisation
- Proven track record of managing multi-site contracts
- World-class organisation and strategic planning skills
- Excellent management and development skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships and a collaborative working environment
- L4 in Spectator Safety would be an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply today!