Recruitment Coordinator London
Job title: Recruitment Coordinator - Field based
Location: London & Head Office, Bodmin Road, Coventry, CV5
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday the hours of work will also include some evening and weekend work. This is a field-based role but some homework 2 days a week is available.
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our client's wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for…?
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join us at Stadium in our head office team but based on the field to service our clients in London. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join the active and rewarding world that is Events!
If successful, you will be a part of our Recruitment Team which places you at the heart of our business. This role is both rewarding and fast-paced! Our ever-growing company is a place for strong-willed and career hungry individuals. As the company grows, you will too.
We can offer you great personal development opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects and events all over the UK. The position requires you to be out on the road doing face to face recruitment and assessment sessions in the Northwest. You will have all this as well as a fantastic team to support you along the way! As Recruitment Coordinator your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the Recruitment KPI’s are tracked and met effectively
- Delivering face to face assessment days
- Ensuring that all recruitment processes are adhered to
- Assisting in the complete candidate journey from initial enquiry through to employment
- Establishing and organising client requirements for successful recruitment campaigns
- Be invested in guaranteeing all candidates are managed fairly through an ethical process
- Effectively communicate with candidates regardless of needs, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Telephone screening candidates and assessing if suitable for specific roles
- Interviewing candidates, assessing skills, experience, and personality to fit the needs of our clients
- Coordinating and assisting in recruitment assessment days (in accordance with government guidelines) when required
- Completing candidate compliance by checking RTW documentation
- Making sure our Applicant Tracking System is kept up to date
- Bring new ideas to the table to contribute to our continual aim to deliver the best service to our candidates and clients
- Liaise with colleagues in all departments and be willing to assist across departments when required.
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience from in-house recruitment in fast-paced industries such as events, hospitality, entertainment, logistics, transport, manufacturing, or construction
- A full clean driving license is essential
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Strong customer service focus and great communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and able to adapt to using various software and systems
- Ability to work to a high standard in a fast-paced and exciting environment
- Available to work full time at 37 hours a week
Salary is £22,000-£24,000 per annum depending on experience
If you have previous experience as a recruitment coordinator, scheduler, rota planner, event planner, resource coordinator, human resource administrator, customer service advisor, transport and logistics planner or any other relevant roles get in touch!