Are you looking for your first move to get into HR? We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our fun team in Huntingdon providing HR administration support for a portfolio of schools.
This is a varied role where you will support schools with all aspects of contractual HR administration, including contracts, change requests, sickness absence, maternity and paternity. You must be passionate about customer service and provide an efficient and responsive service to the school enquiries, along with other HR issues in a professional manner, escalating when appropriate to a senior colleague. Full training will be provided.
Monday to Thursday - 8.30am to 5pm
Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
What will it take to be successful?
- Excellent IT skills; particularly Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
- Work to deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Pro-active team player but equally able to work independently
- We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension
- BUPA cash plan and 26 days annual leave
- Learning and development programmes
Based in Huntingdon, EPM is an award winning and accredited education services business with 25 years of expertise. We are 100% dedicated to education and our expert team of nearly 300 highly qualified employees support more than 2,000 schools nationwide.