FLT Counterbalance Driver
Accept Recruitment is currently looking for a Counterbalance Driver for our Client based in Hinckley, le10 area.
- Loading, unloading
- Stock control
- Preparing components for production
- Driving and daily care of a counterbalance forklift truck.
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements and company policies.
- Valid, in-date Counterbalance licence
- Communicative level of English
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy with excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Ongoing work
- Weekly wages
- Temp to perm for the right candidate
Shifts and rate of pay
- Monday -Friday
- 8:00 - 16:30
If you are interested, please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy