Accept Recruitment is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our client based in Leicester, LE4.
- Performing the duties of Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Improving machinery and facilities reliability through maintenance activities, modification and good engineering practises.
- Fault finding and repairs in breakdown situations, using engineering drawings and machine manuals
- Operating with a degree of autonomy working within the parameters of department deliverables and health and safety legislation.
- Carrying out routine inspections and either repair or report defects to management
- Providing support and assistance to the production and engineering departments as well as improving the service provided by the maintenance department as a whole.
- Maintaining production machinery
- Fault finding on mechanical equipment i.e. gearboxes, pumps, conveyors etc.
- Numeracy and ability to understand numerical data
- Good understanding of engineering and quality standards
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and on own initiative
- Flexible attitude towards selection of tasks
- Ability to follow instructions
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements of working within a time critical process environment.
- The ability to communicate with conviction, plan with precision and, most importantly, play well with others.
- No qualifications needed, but client require candidate with mechanical background
Shifts and rate of pay:
- Monday - Friday
- 5:00 - 14:00 / 11:00 - 20:00 -alternate weeks
If you are interested, please apply today.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.