Financial Planning Administrator
If you are an engaging Administrator with a positive and flexible approach come and grow your career with this expanding organisation…
The businesses main activity is investment management providing independent financial advice to retail customers. As an Administrator you will form part of the business support team. You will primarily be responsible for delivering proactive administrative support to the financial adviser team, working alongside the paraplanning team, to ensure an efficient and smooth service for their customers.
This is an opportunity for either an experienced Financial Planning Administrator or for someone with excellent administration, organisation and IT skills.
In order to fulfil this role you will be required to carry out the following:
- Financial Advisor support - to use initiative to proactively reduce the workload of the Financial Planners
- Delivering high standard administrative support and customer service within the financial services team
- Ensuring that client files are compliant
- Customer service and client database management
- Liaising effectively with advisors, clients, colleagues, providers & introducers
- New Business Processing - to liaise effectively with consultants, policy-holders, partners, product providers and any other introducers with regards to any issues that may arise
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of the Financial Planners if required
- Projecting a highly professional and friendly image of the businesses clients, visitors and other contacts
- To liaise with relevant teams in relation to compliance, admin, technology etc.
You will be able to demonstrate skills, experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Organising with the ability to multi-task
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to deliver high quality results
- Ability to demonstrate reliability, discretion, confidentiality and flexibility
- A team player
In return our client offers the following benefits and compensation
- Competitive base salary of £33,000 depending on experience
- Flexible, hybrid working arrangement (2 days at home option)
- Work from home equipment including second monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse and headset
- Great team atmosphere
- Relaxed working environment
- Ongoing development
If this sounds like you please apply with your CV today.