Primary School Teacher
U-educate are looking for Primary School for one of our clients based in Fareham
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the UK Primary curriculum
- Primary Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ability to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to work with children
- Relevant teaching experience across Key Stage One and Key stage Two
- Monday to Friday (Hours TBC)
- £130-200 P/day
- Different contracts available
If you are interested in the job role, please apply now and one of our resources will contact you shortly.
U-Educate are dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
U-Educate provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-Educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.