Customer Service Advisor
Pro1 Recruitment is currently recruiting Customer Service Advisors for our prestigious client in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry-leading client on a temp- perm basis.
Your role as a Customer Service Advisor will involve:
• Owning & Resolving customer enquiries received through different communication channels email, phone, live chat, WhatsApp & Social Media
• Liaising with internal departments and depots to ensure all actions have been carried out in line with service levels and required timescales
• Progress reporting and chasing of overdue services
• Using high levels of communication to provide best-in-class service
• Delivering specialist support & sometimes complex scenarios
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor with the following attributes:
• Minimum of 2 years working as a Customer Services Advisor or equivalent industry experience
• Proven ability to understand and identify customer requirements
• Experienced in collaborating across teams
• Work effectively under pressure with the ability to prioritise workloads with speed and accuracy
• Demonstrable ability to handle customer questions and objection handling
· £20,000 per annum
· Monday – Friday 40 hours
If you are interested, please get in touch and we can get you registered with us.
Pro1 Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.