Kick-Start your Career with Tower Hill Kia!
Negotiable salary guide to £35k pa (dependent on experience)
Service Advisor Opportunity
Tower Hill Kia LLP is a highly successful privately owned, family run Kia dealership based in Chipperfield (WD4) close to Hemel Hempstead/Watford. We have been established and trading continuously in Chipperfield for just short of half a century and with Kia since 1994. The Partner/Owner is the Dealer Principal who is on site every day and strongly believes in keeping a well remunerated and motivated team with an emphasis on team spirit and cooperation creating a pleasant and fun working environment for great people. The result of which is minimal staff turnover, happy customers, a profitable business and an excellent relationship with Kia UK. We are well established and expanding with the continued growth and success of the Kia Brand becoming a market leader in the drive to electrification. Recent extensive refurbishment and extension to our showroom provides both an excellent customer experience and working environment.
There now exists an exciting career opportunity for a Service Advisor with a full driving licence to join our successful team.
Reporting to the After Sales Manager, your role will include:
- Meeting and greeting of customers both individually and by telephone
- Booking of cars for servicing, various repairs and M.O.T.s etc
- Arrangement for courtesy car or pickup and drop-off of customers at work/home
- Follow up telephone contact once service/MOT has been completed for customer feedback
- Provide customers with quotation for work for various parts as required
- Invoicing and hand-over of car to customer, includes taking payment for work done
- Continued liaising with Workshop to ensure work completed on time
- Use of software system to drive the above process
The successful candidate will be used to working in a challenging customer environment, be computer literate and ideally possess
- A working knowledge of the motor trade
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience as a Service Advisor, or
- An extremely customer focussed individual with direct face to face experience in a busy working environment
In return you will benefit from an excellent negotiable salary, continued professional training, both in-house and by the Kia Academy to a certificated level,20 days holiday plus bank holidays. If you want to join a great team just come and talk to us.
5 day working week 8.30 am to 5.30pm (tbc) with alternate Saturdays 8.30am to 1.00 pm
Interested? Then please apply online.