About the Employer
Employer currently enjoys sewing including knitting and crochet. She likes reading books and watching TV. On Mondays she likes to help out with lunch for individuals who are in temporary accommodation or who are homeless.
- Housework – hoovering, tidying the house, organizing, mopping the floor, cleaning the kitchen/bathroom once a week.
- Assist with taking out rubbish and recycling.
- Assist employer pick item off the floor if dropped due to tripping hazard
- Personal care – showering, dressing, going in and out of the shower, drying areas that cannot be reached, remind her what products to use when in the shower.
- Administration work
- Booking appointments – remind her of any appointments
- Monitoring individuals’ condition
- Medical administration – remind her to take medication on time
- Assist with eating and drinking throughout the day – ensure she eats or has small bites throughout the day
- Good communication
- Good humour
- Experience or good understanding of conditions such as Fibromyalgia, mental health, Dyslexia, ADHD and Autism Vestibular, migraines, Osteoarthritis in toes and back, Celiac disease, low thyroid, Osteoporosis. .
- Able to work independently, little assistance required
- Good organizational skills
- DBS Check
- 2 References from previous workplace or current workplace
- Long term employment
- Flexible working hours
- Willing to learn
- 10 hours a week
- Tuesday to Friday
- Employee rate £9.65 per hour
- Holiday and Pension pay pro rata