Food Production Operative
Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Food Production Operatives for our client based in Coalville, le67.
- Working within production line- preparation of fresh food, packing food
- Maintaining high standards of quality and food safety
- Putting boxes on pallet.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards within the working area
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements and company policies
Requirement of the role:
- Attention to details
- Ability to fully carry out instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Ability to follow H&S and food hygiene rules
- Previous experience in food production will be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided
- Ongoing position
- Full time
- Genuine perm opportunities
Shifts and Pay Rates:
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00 - 14:00
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognized as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.