Accept Recruitment is currently looking for a self- motivated and enthusiastic On-Site Coordinator to join our team in the Leeds area. Successful candidate will be co-ordinating the account management of our retail client in South Elmsall who have several sites within a 20 mile radius, therefore a full driving license and car is essential for the role.
Due to the growth and development of Leeds Branch Division within Accept Recruitment, this is a fantastic opportunity for future career progression.
As an On-Site Coordinator your duties will include the following:
- Dealing with queries, processing holidays, creating and processing weekly payroll
- Planning and facilitating recruitment during peaks and downtimes
- Preparing reports
- Ensuring compliance in all areas
- Conducting investigations
- Liaising with the Site Leaders
- Manage, recruit and motivate temporary employees
- Providing out of hours on-call support
A successful candidate will need to have:
- Previous experience in recruitment would be an advantage but not compulsory
- Customer-facing skills
- Great organization and communication skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise numerous tasks
- Flexibility in working hours with a can-do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters.
In return Accept Recruitment will offer a competitive salary depending on experience and offer benefits such as a bonus package.
Working pattern - there is no set shift pattern, therefore full flexibility is required due to Sites’ various start and finish times.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.