Sales desk coordinator
Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Sales desk coordinator for our Client based in Leicester, LE4
Location - Leicester
Shifts - Monday - Thursday 8:30 -17:00
Friday 8:30 -14:30
Pay: £12 - £12.50 ph - depending on experience
- Process orders, deal with enquiries, generate quotations and sample requests, handle complaints.
- Working closely with the Production Team to provide accurate and quick responses whilst maintaining an efficient level of customer service.
- Undertake order verification and checking.
- Implement company pricing policy.
- Initiate quotations in response to all internal / external enquiries.
- Submit enquiry details to Field Sales Engineers.
- Maintain customer information.
- Generate pro-forma invoices.
- Check and verify new orders, progress chasing in order to meet set deadlines, rescheduling if required.
- Provide cover on all aspects of the Sales Desk as and when required.
- Log all enquiries and projects onto the enquiry / project log database held within SuperOffice.
- Control the issue of sample requests, ensuring the accurate completion of necessary enquiry log databases situated in SuperOffice.
- Monitor progress of all project and enquiries through the system.
- Monitor and report performance for handling of enquiries, sample requests and projects.
- Sustain excellent customer relations throughout any problems encountered.
- Amend / inform despatch for stock control level adjustments with RGN.
- Investigate any necessary direct invoice for changing omissions.
- Perform telemarketing activity as and when required to further support other direct marketing
- Perform market research exercises as required.
- Maintain customer and prospect target database information in SuperOffice.
- Assist and coordinate exhibitions as and when required.
- Generate and maintain sales conversion statistics and report on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support the Head of Sales.
- Conduct occasional joint visits to customer sites with Field Sales Engineer(s) to build better customer relations and further develop own knowledge, experience and product knowledge.
- Carry out all reasonable instructions as deemed necessary for the effectiveness and efficiency of the business.
- Comply with all Health and Safety rules as deemed by the company and statute.
- Operate under Company rules and standard practice instructions.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office including Excel
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- The ability to listen to customers and negotiate solutions
- The ability to cultivate professional relationships across the business in order to continuously develop commercial acumen
- Methodical, organized, and able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks. while demonstrating the mindset of a team player
- Fantastic telephone manner, able to remain calm under pressure and to deal with demanding customers
If you are interested, please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy