Purchase Ledger Senior
Knights of Old is a leading privately owned 3rd party transport and logistics company with over 150 years’ experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry in the UK and Worldwide.
Due to our continued growth and success we have a vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Senior to work in our busy head office Purchase Ledger department in Kettering .The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and hands on individual who is able to work on their own initiative alongside being part of a bigger team.
We can offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, contributory pension, life assurance and enrolment in our cash back health care scheme.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 17.30
The primary tasks of the Purchase Ledger Senior will be:
- Overseeing the processing of invoices and credit notes on a daily basis.
- Management of payment runs.
- Processing weekly expenses.
- Completing all compliance checks for new suppliers.
- Inputting, coding and seeking authorisation for all invoices.
- Posting purchase ledger / nominal payments on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the daily cash books.
- Month end preparation and closure of the purchase ledger.
- The essential qualities of The Operations Supervisor include.
The ideal qualities of the Purchase Ledger Senior will be:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Purchase Ledger department.
- Excellent level of accuracy and highly numerate.
- Strong communication skills
- A flexible proactive approach with the ability to work effectively as part of a larger team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
If you think that you are suitable for the role and would like to be considered please press apply.