Community Support Worker
- We pay travel time and mileage
- We have an employee assistance scheme
- We are friendly!
- We have a longstanding team who have worked for us for many years
- £12.00 an hour.
- Hours- 7:00am-2:00pm, 4:00pm-10:00pm.
*DRIVING LICENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE*
Here at Dales Community Care, we are a small local community care provider, and we are proud of the care and support that we deliver, and we are proud of our fantastic team of care and support workers, and due to expansion and demand we are looking to add to the team.
As a Community Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users receive quality care in line with their personal care plans. You will provide a range of services to enable vulnerable adults remain independent within their own homes for example personal care, medication administration and meal preparation.
Our community care service offers quality care to people within their own homes in the local community. Dales Community Care aims to provide a caring and reliable care service. Our support is person centred and is tailored to everyone. We always strive to provide the best value in our specialist field. Through a genuine desire to succeed we have created a service, which is continually striving to achieve excellence through our commitment to the development of our staff. As this role requires travel around the community, a car driver with their own vehicle is essential.
- Do you want to work for a committed, evolving company?
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference?
- Do you thrive when helping others?
- Are you flexible, organised, and self-motivated?
- Are you committed to quality and adaptable to change?
- Are you reliable, honest, and open?
- Are you able to commit to working shifts and alternate weekends?
If you answered yes to all of the above and would like to start in a career in care or if you’re an experienced carer wanting a change then what are you waiting for? If you do have no experience, it really doesn’t matter as we are looking for people who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid training and opportunities to obtain fully funded professional qualifications
- Mileage paid at 40p per mile
- Leading hourly pay rates starting at £12.00 per hour.
- Performance related pay bonus payment
- £100 ‘refer a friend’ scheme available to staff
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme – a 24-hour helpline to support you through any of life’s issues and problems.
- Free enhanced DBS check
- CQC rating of ‘Good’ overall .
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you.