We offer great jobs, great pay, and a great place to work! We are currently looking for part time and full time Cashiers for our Milton Keynes Warehouse. In return, we can offer a competitive rate of pay starting at £10.70 raising to £14.20 after the qualifying period, personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
We are a multi-billion dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in twelve countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
The Cashier will be responsible for processing member’s orders and collecting payment whilst providing a high level of member service.
- The duties will include:
- Providing a prompt and courteous member service
- Scanning items from the conveyor belt
- Monitoring all merchandise passing through register line, promoting accurate merchandise inventory
- Assisting the Front-End Assistant with transferring merchandise in carts and packing orders, following all safety and security procedures
- Receiving accurate payment for goods
- Counting register at sign on, orders change, makes witnessed drops of excess funds to vault, orders cash increases, counts register at shift end to maintain accurate register funds
- Performing related tasks, set-up and closing duties for the department, such as putting returned or moved product back, collecting paperwork, stocking registers, cleaning area and retrieving trolleys
- Assisting in other areas of the Warehouse as necessary
To be suitable for the Cashier role you will be:
- Flexible with regards to working part time hours (minimum of 24 hours up to 40 hours per week) between the hours of 04.00-23.00 Monday-Sunday
- Service oriented – experienced in ‘going the extra mile’
- Energetic and familiar with working in a fast-paced environment
If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale industry, then please press apply now.