Part-time Personal Assistant
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I am a lady living in the ystradgynlais area and I am looking to employ a Personal Assistant to help me reduce social isolation and organise my house.
PURPOSE OF JOB
I receive Direct Payments and would like to employ a person to assist with this support. The work would be would consist of supporting me to carry out household duties, assist in organising my home and providing company. This work would be on a 1-1 basis.
Duties would include:
- Keeping me safe
- House work duties and organising home
- Provide company with a chat and a coffee
- Support and encourage my independence and preserve my personal sense of well-being.
- To ensure I am able to fully express my individuality and determine for myself choices around Direct Payments.
- To assist in the maintenance of independent living and so provide me with a greater range of opportunities to enhance my lifestyle.
HOURS OF WORK
5 hours per week, Days and Times Flexible.
RATE OF PAY
£10.50 per hour.
ABOUT THE JOB
Though a part-time job, this will be a proper job requiring a National Insurance number to be submitted. I will be your employer. You will need an enhanced DBS and trial period will be necessary in the first instance. The wage will be paid 4 weekly on return of a payslip provided by People Plus Payroll Services. A formal Contract of Employment will be provided.
References will be required.
TYPE OF PERSON REQUIRED
- A person being willing and creative to assist in planning and assisting in all types of activities.
- A person who is dependable and arrives on time.
- A person who respects privacy and confidentiality
- A person who is flexible, with a good sense of humour.
- A person with a positive commitment to this kind of work.
- A person with a friendly, easy-going manner.
- Persons who are looking for a long term commitment to remain in this job, to build a good professional relationship with me.
If you are interested in this job, please register your interest to;
Quote reference; POW538778(CP)
Or call 0330 123 2815 and ask for a Powys Advisor
You will then be requested to complete an application form which will be submitted to the employer.
A Note from PeoplePlus;
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our clients. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by our client and not by People Plus.