An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time administrator to join a business providing commercial and domestic building services in Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas.
In return, we offer flexible working hours and a competitive salary plus 28 days holiday.
We were established in 1999 and have built a reputation as a professional refurbishment company for the commercial and domestic industry. The business has enjoyed continuous and steady growth and has built and sustained a stable client base both as a main contractor and sub-contractor over a wide range of services including social housing, insurance claims, schools, NHS, and more.
The successful candidate must efficiently undertake administration and clerical tasks which include the following duties as directed:
- Ensure that the office has sufficient resources in place to assist the smooth running of the office, covering such matters as housekeeping, reception, stationary & post management.
- Provide administrative support to the Contracts Manager & Operational Planner & Co-Ordinator
- Answering phones/reception duties
- Upload jobs onto excel workbook, Simpro job system & client portal (full training provided)
- Recruitment where required
- Ensure that all job photos/certification are attached to the correct jobs
- Close all completed jobs so that the accounts department can invoice in a timely manner
- Liaising with the Head Office regarding vehicle repairs in Milton Keynes
- Ordering materials & raising purchase orders when requested
How to Apply | If you think this is the perfect role for you, please forward your CV.
Job Types: Part-time
Contract length: Permanent
Part-time hours: Minimum 25 per week (potential to cover more hours if preferred)
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
- 28 Days holiday
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Day shift - Office based only
- Monday to Friday