FLT Counterbalance Driver
Accept Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Counterbalance Driver for our Client-a well-known, power resistors designed and manufactured company for a global market in Leicester, Le5 area.
- Stock count / check
- Inputting data into system
- Loading large items (up to 3 tonnes)
- Moving stock internally
- Driving and daily care of a counterbalance forklift truck.
- Reporting any issues to the senior supervisor
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements and company policies.
- Valid, in-date Counterbalance licence
- At least 2 years experience of Counterbalance Forklift usage within an industrial arena
- Good level of English both written and spoken
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Awareness of relevant health and safety procedures
- Own transport would be advantageous
- Ongoing work
- Weekly wages
- Onsite parking
Shifts and rate of pay
- Monday -Friday 07:30 - 16:15
- OT £15.00ph
If you are interested, please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy