Accept Recruitments is looking for Warehouse Operatives / Assembly Operatives for one of our Clients based in Melton Mowbray.
- Building up components and sub-assemblies into finished products
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Act in a responsibly manner to follow Health & Safety
- Report any quality, or other issues to production line coordinator.
- Gluing, painting, placing stickers etc
- Attention to details
- Motivated and reliable approach to work
- Previous experience with assembly, using glue gun
- Communicative level of English
- Own transport due to location
- weekly wages
- dedicated account manager
Shifts and rate of pay :
- Monday- Friday
- 6:00 - 18:00 (flexibility needed to meet company needs)
If you are interested please apply today.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.