Accept Recruitment is currently recruiting for 10 x Warehouse Operatives for our Client, well-known seller of home goods and furniture, based in Lutterworth Le17 area.
Are You driven, determined, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can manage heavy lifting and bring a true commitment to providing excellent customer service? If YES - Apply Now!
Joining the company as a Warehouse Operative you’ll benefit from a competitive salary as well as attractive weekly performance and attendance bonuses. Free on-site car park and multiple canteens (vending machines, microwaves, fridge storage for food storage) available.
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 20kg unassisted and manoeuvring heavy products unassisted or via team lift (25kg).
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Work effectively with peers and managers.
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and ask clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Loading/ unloading
- Moving stuff around
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 15kg unassisted and other heavy lifting unassisted or via team lift. (25kg)
- Must be willing to work 4 on 4 off on a fixed shift. (Overtime may be available)
- Team player with a strong, consistent work ethic.
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is an advantage.
- Comfortable with scanning technology.
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- Long-term opportunity to grow and progress within the company
- Fun working environment
- Multiple canteens (vending machines, microwaves, fridge storage for food storage)
- Free onsite parking
- Locker and changing rooms onsite
- Induction will be offered
- Competitive wages and weekly payments
Shifts and rates of pay:
- 4 on /4off 16:30- 2:30
If you are interested please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment is recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.