Location: Working from the office or hybrid
The role is permanent/full time 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience
CDS Global, part of the Hearst Group, we are the leading global provider of magazine fulfilment, including web development, customer service, digital print and payment processing. Based in Market Harborough with good transport links we offer a dynamic and exciting work environment, we are always looking for ways to innovate and are now offering an opportunity for the right candidate to join our Finance Team as a Finance Executive.
This role would suit someone with finance/accounts experience or actively studying towards an AAT qualification, with a keen eye for detail.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- To take ownership of individual client cashbooks, bank & liability reconciliations and month end client report checking
- To assist with payment and other financial set-ups within the Order Management System (OMS)
- Maintain foreign currency rates in the OMS
- To work with the Project Teams dealing with ad hoc queries; attendance at meetings; testing of reports and functions that have a finance implication
- To assist the Client Reporting Team Leader in ensuring accurate completion of all the tasks of the department by the set deadlines
- Use of Excel (vlookups, macros, pivot tables)
- Demonstrable finance/accounting background
In return we will provide all the training and support you need to be successful. You will also enjoy a broad range of benefits, pension, retailer discounts, and many others in addition to having fun with great company social activities.