Accept Recruitment is looking for a Paint Sprayer for our client based in Leeds. The successful candidate will be working as part of the workshop team, responsible for producing hand sprayed bathroom components. You will Maintain a high level of good housekeeping within the department, following best practices and processes for the care of specialist tools and equipment.
You will enjoy the following benefits: -
- On-site parking
- Monday to Thursday role
- Competitive salary
Our successful Candidate will:-
- Hand spray components efficiently
- Hand spray, using the relevant base and finishing coats to ensure a premium finish on all products
- Identify furniture defects and resolve quality issues while going through spraying process
- Work in accordance with health and safety practices
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Monday to Thursday
- 06.15am – 6.15pm
- £10.00 per hour
Skills & Experience
To apply for this role, you must have the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience working in a workshop environment
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in furniture spray-painting, staining, working with flammable chemicals, lacquering and hand-painted finishes
- High organisational skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy