Extra Care Scheme Administrator
Are you passionate about supporting customers? Do you enjoy delivering an organised and efficient administration support service? Are you looking to be part of a friendly, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
We work to inspire vibrant community hubs that enriches our clients’ later lives by promoting a way of life that gives people as many opportunities as possible to remain mentally and physically active. Care Support has been providing care and support to people for over 20 years. Originating in the homecare sector, we have now developed into a specialist Extra Care provider, delivering personalised Extra Care and support to over 800 clients in the South East and continuing to grow
- You will have previous experience of working within an Administration role.
- Have an organised approach to work, able to plan and prioritise your workload.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, which might be pressurised at times and require you to showcase your ability to cope with change.
- Have experience and are comfortable with using a PC, Microsoft packages like Word, Excel and Outlook, as this will form a core part of your role if successful.
- You have excellent service and communication skills to ensure that every customer feels comfortable approaching you.
- It is important that we work as a team – you must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with your colleagues.
- Please note that you will need an Enhanced DBS check. We can accept a DBS from the Update Service or assist you with a check.
Benefits for you
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata)Care Support is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes a criminal record check.
- If you are passionate about supporting with customers and are seeking an administration role in a fast paced and friendly environment, then we would like to hear from you today.
If you are passionate about supporting customers and genuinely want to provide a caring service we can offer you a career working in a friendly and supportive environment so please get in touch with us today!
Care Support is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly.
Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks