Head Of Marketing
Come and work as the "Head of Marketing" for a luxurious fashion brand that promotes values of sustainability, ethics and quality.
Having launched there brand 18 months ago they aim is to build on there following of discerning customers who want to buy better and wear longer.
As the "Head of Marketing" you will lead the companies marketing activities. From social media and digital campaigns, to advertising and creative projects. You will be developing plans to help establish the companies brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
Working closely with the Director you will be responsible for running the Marketing department with an aim to promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
If you are a true Marketing strategist and pride yourself in inspiring your team members then this position is for you.
In this exciting opportunity as the "Head of Marketing" you will be able to demonstrate your skills and experience in the following areas:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including digital, advertising, communications and creative
- Preparing and managing budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring, and reporting on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
You will be able to demonstrate skills and possess experience in the following areas:
- Managing or leading a marketing department within a previous role
- Running successful marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable of web analytics
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience within the consumer goods industry
Yorkshire born and bred and very proud of it... however, in this super connected world, you don’t need to be.
In return for all of the above the company welcomes interested candidates from across the UK, who share a passion for creating a brand that has sustainability and craftmanship at its heart. As well as being flexible on location, they are also happy to discuss flexible hours and a benefits package that works for everyone.