Pro1 Recruitment are recruiting for an Administrator to support a very well-established client in the Appleby Parva area
Key activities and responsibilities
- Manage efficiently the day to day running of reception and general office.
- Answering telephone with a good mannerism and directing calls to the correct personnel and taking messages when required.
- Taking minutes of meetings and typing up in a timely manner and issuing on time.
- Arranging all meetings between personnel and keeping Director’s diary and calendar
- General Administration on purchasing e.g. Typing purchase and works orders/ordering material
- Setting up Holiday Planner, making sure management are aware of holidays in the month and recording absence and reporting.
- Any other ad hoc duties which will occur from time to time.
- Collaborate with Directors regarding ISO2015 and CHAS making sure everything is up to date.
- Learn internal audit procedures and conduct this procedure.
- Look after all IT making sure everything is working properly and checking any additional IT requirements.
- Arranging travel for Director for example flights.
- £22,000 per annum
This is a permanent role
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:00 – 17:00
- 08:00 – 14:30
All applicants must be able to drive as the location isn’t commutable by public transport
If you are interested, please get in touch and we can get you registered with us.
Pro1 Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.