Class 2 Drivers
Accept Recruitment are currently recruiting for Class 2 Refuse and Recycling Drivers/Loaders on an ongoing basis for a well known company based in Beaumont Leys.
As a successful candidate for the Class 2 role, you will be required to work Tuesday to Friday, 10 hours per day, 40hrs a week.
The driver must be fit and be prepared to drive the vehicle and get out to support the loaders - no matter the weather.
Your daily duties will include:
- Drive to and from the route plus loading bins or bags to a 26 tonne compacting refuse lorry
- Driver must get out and load with the loaders every time the truck stops without fail
- Drivers must not let the vehicle go overweight and follow the law & company rules at all times
- Occasionally you could also be driving/loading a 7.5t truck used for bulky household furniture
You will be required to have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- No more than 6 points on licence (no DR’s, DD’s, DG’s)
- Valid UK Licence with C Entitlement.
- Driver CPC qualification
- Digital Tachograph card
- Driver must have correct PPE i.e safety boots and high-vis
PAYE pay rate: £12.50ph
If you are interested please apply below
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.