Customer Service Associate
Joerns Healthcare is a Global leading manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling products to the Healthcare Industry. Our Oxford brand is one of the best-known names in patient handling and rehabilitation products. With a heritage dating back to the 1950s, Oxford is characterized by a stream of revolutionary designs and innovative products.
Joerns Healthcare have a rare opportunity to join our Customer Service team, based at our Office in Drakes Broughton, Pershore. Our Customer Service Associate position is an important role within our business that liaises with every department within our business to ensure that all orders are processed and fulfilled promptly.
Salary & Benefits: Salary Negotiable on Experience, 25 Days Pro Rata annual leave, plus bank holidays, Company private Pension plus autoenrollment pension, Healthcare cash plan, life insurance, early finish on a Friday, free parking, Technology Saving scheme, Cycle to work scheme, annual team events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing orders from UK and International Customers
- Communicating with UK and International customers and managing their queries by phone and email. Common queries involve stock checks, part number enquiries and order due dates.
- Creating weekly order books for key accounts to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Working with our Quality team to raising warranty replacement orders
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that customer requirements and timelines are achieved
- Processing and responding to complaints
- Liaising with our Finance team to processing Invoices and Credits
- Liaising with the Warehouse team to arrange Export collections and creating all of the necessary Export documents, including freight instructions, packing lists and commercial invoices
- Following export processes and gaining proof of export once shipments have been despatched for VAT purposes
- General administration / support for the department.
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Confidence using computers, learning new systems and using Microsoft Office knowledge is essential - both MS email and Excel
- Fluent English reading, writing and speaking skills are essential
- Helpful, confident and professional telephone manner
- Enjoys working alone as well as part of a team